We specialize in representing the families of wrongful death victims in California. Although no amount of money can replace a loved one, we strongly believe that the emotional suffering a family endures due to the negligence or malice of another, should never go unpunished.
To ensure maximum compensation for your loss, we aggressively seek compensation in wrongful death cases for the following:
- Financial support of the deceased loved one.
- The loss of gifts or benefits that would have been expected from the loved one.
- Funeral and burial expenses.
- The reasonable value of household services.
- The loss of love, companionship, comfort, care, assistance, protection, affection, society, and moral support.
- Loss of the loved one's training and guidance.
Skilled Torrance Attorney · South Bay Wrongful Death Lawyer
We handle all cases with the compassion and legal aggression your loved one deserves, to ensure that justice is served.
No Fees Until We Get You Compensation
All cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means you only pay legal fees if we recover on your claim. If there is no financial recovery, we receive no fee and recover no out-of-pocket expenses advanced.
Contact Our Firm
If you have questions regarding wrongful death, contact the Law Office of Daniel W. Dunbar to schedule a free initial consultation. We can be reached at 310-910-9215, 866-959-2183 or by completing the contact form on this website. Hablamos español.